Press Passes for Freelance And Professional Journalists, Photographers, Bloggers And Others
Discover The Benefits Of A US Press Association Membership & Press Pass
The US Press Association is an independent, internationally recognized association of freelance and professional writers, photographers, videographers, editors, bloggers, radio personalities and others involved with traditional and new media.
Internationally Recognized Non-Union Association
Full And Unlimited Control Of Earning Potential From The Content You Post
24/7 Membership Verification
Open to novice, freelancers and professionals (We offer support based upon your needs and provide the tools to help you learn and excel. We customize each members experience with the organization based upon individual needs.)
Submitted content offers members extensive viewer reach while promoting your work and your own site.
24/7 Access to site materials resources
24/7 Access to credential assistance requests
Discounts to various retailers, hotels and auto rental
More members than all other new media organizations combined
Optional Newsletter Access
USPA Mentoring and Critique Program
Easy news, photo, video submission 24/7
Create personalized photo galleries (earn from selling your gallery work)
Searchable member profile page (control what you want visible)
- The US Press Association is here to help YOU and promote you, your website, publication, galleries, blog and any body of work you produce unlike fake websites and organizations that hope people sign up so they lend credibility to the website.
- Your readers can subscribe directly to new articles you publish.
- You are paid 100% of the revenue your stories generate.
- You are free to cover the stories you want to cover, local, nationally or internationally.
- You are joining a site that generates more SEO traffic than a single blog ever could.
- Hosting is paid for, you just need to focus on what you love...
- We guarantee 99.99% uptime, full security, and backup.
- You are free to post stories you write on other sites and platforms AND the content is yours and does not become the property of the US Press Association.
- Fully implemented SEO best practices to amplify visits to your articles.
- We want to protect free speech, so primary editing is left to you but we are happy to help you shape and form a post for best results.
- Let's not forget, the most trusted press pass for freelancers and professionals
musicpress passbackstage passinclub magazinepress credentialsthe uspauspauspa membersuspa press passalice cooperartsatariatlantaauthentic uspabig data advisory boardblogger press passbluesboard of directorsbryan weisbardbusiness idbvscan i make my own press passclassic gamingcollege hockeycomedyculturedave navarrodavid crosbydceudee sniderdion mcneildion ringgolddrew fortuneentertainmentequalityevent accessfestivalsfood safetyfrance costrelgender equalityget your lifehaterhatershatinghockey newshow do i get a press pass for a concerthumorice hockeyjazzjustice league